Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Storm Clouds



We had quite an eventful couple of days last weekend with the weather. Surprisingly enough I wasn't out with my camera much at the time, but I did spot a particularly rambunctious weather system develop over where I live, and it would have been a crime not to get any pictures.

So, at great risk to my own personal safety, I braved the savage elements and got a few pictures of some lovely old Cotswold houses under an infernal assault of meteorological viciousness.

Luckily I managed to get back inside before it started drizzling, my person intact.

Cotswold town of Burford under heavy cloud


Looking up at some storm clouds through trees

Wide angle shot of Cotswold houses and storm clouds

Looking towards Burford in the distance as clouds gather

Cotswold stone home and plenty of clouds

The Cotswold town of Burford and ST Michael's church with dramatic sky

The warm cotswold stone of a Fulbrook wall

Cotswold village of Fulbrook with old buildings and dramatic sky

No comments:

Post a Comment