Thursday, May 23, 2013

Exhibitionist clouds over Burford



Those pesky clouds have been up their old tricks, namely showing off and generally acting up again.

I happened to look out my window the other day and wouldn't you know it, they were swaggering across the sky with such pompous bravado you'd have thought they owned the place.

Well, I'm not one to sit back and let such pretentious affectations go undocumented, so I immediately grabbed my camera and took to recording this unfettered tribute to garishness, with a view to shaming them into behaving with a bit more respectability next time.

So once you have fortified yourself, with a strong drink in one hand, and a sternly disapproving look in the other, I would bid you to peruse the following images with caution.

I would also suggest you carry out this investigation whilst seated, I cannot be responsible for any injuries you sustain as a result of swooning at the outrageous dandyism displayed before you.



Outrageous!
Contemptuous!
Atrocious!
Scandalous!
Shameless! 
Egregious!
Heinous! 
Preposterous!
Scurrilous!
Whilst I trust you are still in one piece and your mental faculties have not yet deserted you, I can only hope that the preceding gallery of detestable wretchedness has opened your very eyes to the lamentable behavior that is carried out, no more than a couple of miles above you and your families heads.

Think of the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment